Click here to download the RFP > MVPC Brownfields QEP Request for Proposals w Attachments
Click here to download the RFP Addendum #1 (22-Sept 2016)
The Merrimack Valley Planning Commission (MVPC) is seeking proposals from qualified environmental professionals to provide technical services supporting Brownfields Program Revolving Loan Fund operation and site remediation at eligible properties in the 15-community MVPC region.
Contractor team Scope of Work will include:
- Application Intake Assistance and Eligibility Review
- Technical assistance in MVPC Brownfields Program community outreach
- Preparation and/or Review of Program Documents
- Oversight of Cleanup Activities, Review Progress Reports and Requests for Loan Drawdowns Submitted by Borrowers
- Preparation and Submittal of Site Cleanup Documentation
The program is federally funded through an EPA Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund grant award to MVPC. The selected contractor team must comply with terms and conditions of the federal grant award including good faith efforts to achieve fair share objectives in utilization of small, minority and women’s business enterprises.
A Pre-Proposal Meeting is scheduled on Monday, September 19, 2016 @ 10:30AM at the MVPC office located at 160 Main St., Haverhill. MA 01830
Proposals are due to MVPC no later than Friday, October 7, 2016 by 12:00 pm.
MVPC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer in its programs and activities.
Questions concerning this RFP must be submitted in writing to: Joseph Cosgrove, email firstname.lastname@example.org.